Increase your confidence – Now
1. Remind yourself of how great you are; what qualities and skills you possess! Write a list of things you like about yourself and read it last thing before you go to sleep at night!
2. Keep a sense of humour and don’t take yourself too seriously
3. Use Visualisation, to see yourself acting confidently and successfully, or to relax yourself
4. Give confidence and compliments to others
5. Take your own self development seriously – seek new skills and knowledge…and it doesn’t all have to be work-related
6. `Act as if` you were that person who is confident. Use someone you know as your role model or try to imagine someone like this
7. Control and organise those things you CAN control….your desk..your house…the other aspects of your life. Don’t let them represent how you feel about yourself!
8. Have positive mental thoughts, but be realistic about what you can achieve
Building true self confidence isn’t an over night thing. Like all worthwhile achievements, it takes dedication and persistence to get there. Believe in yourself and apply these top tips for a sure fired way to increase your confidence!